The School will run from 10am until 3.45pm from Monday 3rd April till Thursday 6th April. It will be held at Kirkwall Grammar School. Where staffing allows there
will be one revision session for Standard Grade and Higher.
General study sessions run to enable students to study
topics of their own choice. During these sessions staff
will be available to help pupils.
The Easter Study School offers:
· Tuition from experienced teachers.
· An opportunity for a concentrated period of study.
· Advice on study skills and exam techniques.
· Access to teachers who can help with difficulties.
· A place where pupils can work without interruption.
· Access to technology and resources that
they may not have at home.
The Easter School is intended purely for revision purposes and to
provide study support. It will not cover new work. It is
an extra opportunity for pupils to check they are well prepared
for the run up to the exams and to prevent the last minute revision
panics that we know do happen.
It is hoped that taking part in the Easter School will help
increase pupilsí confidence and enable them to make best
use of their time leading up to the exams.
The Easter Study School is a unique opportunity for your
child to prepare for his/her exams.